So What is Network Together About?
It is the connections! Where Networking, Seminars and Social Media promotes the fostering of relationships that create community whereby commerce follows.
Network Together is a small business networking and personal development organization helping entrepreneurs grow their business in a powerful ways. As Members, we seek to expand our circles of influence, strengthen our community, network with various small business owners in local areas. As we grow, we find local “mom and pop” businesses to partner with to help extend their reach.
Network Together is not industry exclusive, nor do our members get locked into “a” chapter, and we choose to be inclusive and not exclusive to any business owner who decides to join as we are a Relationship Building and Business Networking Group.
Network Together members create the opportunity to share ideas, contacts, participate in activities, through Learnshops and workshops, and most importantly, business referrals. As we get to know each other our collective reach grows far beyond the circle of influence any one person can achieve on his or her own.
The Top 30 Network Together Benefits
1. 14 Arizona Chapter locations
2. 1 Nevada location
3. Chapters are non-industry exclusive
4. Membership includes all 15 active chapters, as well as Chapter openings
5. 15 weekly Chapter meetings
6. 1 Monthly Potluck Networking
7. 4 Quarterly Potluck Mixers
8. 4 Quarterly NetMobs
9. 3 Annual specialty networking events
10. Over 800 total networking opportunities in a 12-month calendar
11. Online Member directory with Member Dashboard and APP
12. Over 20,000+ monthly page views to the www.networktogether.net website
13. Average # of pages viewed on the www.networktogether.net website – 4
14. New Member training with a framed Certificate of Completion
15. On-going monthly member training
16. Member sponsorship opportunities at events
17. Facilitators, Ambassadors, and Showcase Chair positions available per chapter
18. Monthly Facilitator training
19. 7 Committee Chairs to choose between
20. Speaker Bureau opportunities
21. No forced food purchases at venue locations
22. Member business showcases
23. Attendance to meetings is encouraged and not required
24. Learn shops focused on helping member businesses grow, develop, and increase
25. Network Together Angel Foundation – for members in a time of need
26. Monthly Network Together Newsletter
27. Member-to-Member specials and discounts
28. Professional Member videos and headshots available
29. Non-member showcases
30. Corporate sponsorships