About iNETrepreneur Network
It is about the Exposure, Connections and Relationships! The iNETrepreneur Network, formerly known as Network Together was founded by Robert W. Jones as a relationship development group in 2009 later becoming an LLC in 2016.
What started out as a local community networking group in Queen Creek, Arizona is now the one the largest independently owned, non-franchised entrepreneurial global networks in the world, offering businesses an integrative approach to personal, traditional, and digital promotion referred to as omnichannel marketing. Our core belief is relationships create community and commerce follows.
The community provides a platform for entrepreneurs, business owners, and influencers to be seen, be recognized, and gain credibility through Public Speaking, Personal and Business Development, Events, Seminars, Print, Digital and Social Media.
Members expand their sphere of influence, strengthen communities across the world, serve youth and network with various business owners.
As an inclusive organization, members do not get locked into “one chapter,” rather our format allows members to attend all the available chapter meetings offered through out the year.
Entrepreneurs, business owners and influencers join the community for relationship building, exposure, and to be with community-minded, service-oriented trades and professionals.
It is through relationship building where members collectively grow far exceeding their own personal circle of influence. Those who attend chapter meetings and events, participate in academy classes, sponsor opportunities, and contribute content in our books, magazines, and radio show are manifesting the impact necessary to create credibility, accelerate exposure, and exert the influence needed for ultimate success.
Network Together, Now know as iNETrepreneur Referrals is a division of the iNETrepreneur Network. Founded in 2019, the iNETrepreneur Network, includes, NTEvents, the iNETrepreneur Academy, iNETrepreneur Radio, and the iNETrepreneur Magazine.
- In-Person and virtual chapter meetings, events, academy classes
- Chapters are non-industry exclusive
- Membership includes all active chapters
- Guest spots on the iNETrepreneur Radio Show
- Article contributor in the iNETrepreneur Magazine
- Author contributor in the latest community book
- Media advertising
- Over 1200 total networking opportunities in a 12-month calendar
- Online Member Directory with Member Dashboard
- Mobile APP for Android and iPhone
- Over 20,000+ monthly page views to the community website
- Average # of daily pages viewed on the website – 4
- Series 1,2,3,4,5 Member training classes with Certificate of Completion
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Chapter Leadership Positions
- Public speaking in chapters, on stages, and panels
- Designated member presentations at chapter meetings
- No required meeting attendance
- Weekly At-A-Glance e-Newsletter
- Membership to LegalShield
- Become an academy class instructor
- Complimentary website analysis
- Member-to-Member specials and discounts
- Professional Member headshots available
- Non-member showcases
- Affiliate and JV Partnership opportunities
- Global Recognition
Member benefits listed are based on membership level. Memberships may be upgraded, Members can add specific benefits to their current membership.